Please enter your email address.
4. Use of the Site
5. Your Content
6. Contributions and Interest
7. Termination of Access
8. Changes to the Site
DreamBank reserves the right to change any aspect of the Site or the Services including the right to refuse or remove any content, including Your Content whatever the source, at any time without any notice or liability to You.
9. Prohibited Use of the Site
The Site is provided to You for your personal use. You may not use the Site to engage in any unlawful activity or to infringe the rights of DreamBank, its affiliates, or its customers. You further agree that You will not and You will not allow your employees or agents to:
- interfere with the operation of the Site or the Services in any way or interfere with anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site or the Services or use the Site or the Services to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- send chain letters, junk mail or spam, use any distribution lists in respect of any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process, or to distribute or publish advertisements or solicitations of business;
- transmit any unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of any kind or nature or transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law or regulation;
- impersonate any person or entity on or through the Site; (v) post any content that may be considered threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- reverse assemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the software used in the Site or any component thereof;
- copy, reproduce, modify, sell, lease, scrape content from or aggregate, sublicense, market, or otherwise change or commercially exploit in any way the Site or the Services or any component thereof; or
- disclose your password or otherwise grant access to the Site to any third party, other than your authorized agent, without the prior written consent of DreamBank. You agree to abide by all additional rules, policies, and restrictions that apply to any portion of the Site or the Services.
10. Operation and Maintenance of the Site
DreamBank operates the Site in a commercially reasonable manner and may from time to time interrupt the Site's services for regular and emergency maintenance. Where DreamBank has advance knowledge of any interruption to the Site's services, DreamBank will make reasonable efforts to provide advance notice to You of any such interruption.
11. Monitoring Use of the Site
12. Links to Other Websites
You acknowledge and agree that other websites You may visit through links within the Site are independent of DreamBank and that DreamBank makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on those websites. You link to any other websites at your own risk.
13. Intellectual Property of DreamBank
The copyright to the Site, the design and appearance of the Site, and all of the materials and content on the Site (other than Your Content) are owned by or licensed to DreamBank. These materials are protected by law against unauthorized copying and reproduction. Any use, reproduction or distribution of material, including caching, framing, or similar means, from the Site (except as permitted herein) without written permission of DreamBank is expressly prohibited. The DreamBank Online Gifting Community Inc. and DreamBank are trade-marks of DreamBank or its affiliates. Other service and product marks that appear on the Site are the trade-marks of their respective owners. The display of any trade-marks on the Site does not imply that a license has been granted for any further use.
14. Claims of Infringement
DreamBank respects the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please contact DreamBank from the contact form on the website.
15. Dealing with Third Parties
Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties found on or through the Site is solely between You and such parties. DreamBank is not responsible for any damages You may suffer by entering into such transactions or communications. You and the third party, not DreamBank, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction or communication.
16. No Warranties and No Liability
DREAMBANK DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, WHICH MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
DREAMBANK DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS REGARDING USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND WHETHER ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. DREAMBANK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, CIVIL LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF DREAMBANK HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
17. Limit on Damages and Claims